FEATURES & FINISHES
Every home at PRESTO has features and finishes that balance functionality and style. From luxurious flooring to gourmet kitchens with a beautiful appliance package to sleek and modern bathrooms. Soaring 9’ ceilings on the main and second floors enhance the open concept layout, big bright windows light up the large rooms and you’ll find cozy corners perfect for a reading nook, study area or a home office.
- Open concept kitchens with designer quality cabinetry and granite counter tops.
- Islands in kitchen, as per plan.
- Kitchen to receive flush breakfast bar as per plan.
- Under mounted stainless-steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet and integrated spray, from Vendor’s standard selection.
- Stainless steel appliances in kitchen includes refrigerator, self-cleaning range, multi cycle dishwasher and microwave hood fan.
SLEEK MODERN BATHROOMS
- Designer cabinetry with beautiful Arborite counter tops in bathrooms, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosures up to but not including ceiling, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms, as per plan.
- White pedestal sink in the powder room, as per plan.
- Mirrors over all bathroom vanities and pedestal sink in powder room.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Pressure balance control faucets in the bathroom tub enclosure.
- Single lever faucets to bathrooms and powder room.
- Acrylic bathtubs, as per plan.
- White plumbing fixtures installed in all bathrooms.
ELEGANT LIVING AREAS
- 9’ ceilings throughout the main and second floor (where applicable, excluding 3rd floor, terrace and low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas).
- Exquisite trimmed archways throughout.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, all bathrooms, mechanical and laundry room, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Beautiful selection of 40 oz broadloom carpeting with quality under pad in all bedrooms and upper hall, as per plan. (Carpet selections are subject to restrictions from Vendor’s standard samples).
- Staircases in finished area are fully carpeted. Carpet selections are subject to restrictions, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Quality engineered laminate strip flooring in great room and all finished stair landings from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Designer selected baseboards throughout with coordinated casing on all windows and doors, painted white.
- Interior walls and trim painted with quality latex paint.
- Painted interior doors with brushed chrome finish coloured hardware, as per plan.
- Oak veneer stringers, handrails and pickets in natural finish to finished areas as per plan.
- Spray textured stippled ceilings throughout, except for kitchen and all bathrooms are to have a smooth painted finish.
- Laundry room with front loading stacked washer and dryer in white, as per plan.
HARMONIOUS EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Architecturally designed and controlled streetscapes and elevations with complimentary exterior colour schemes, styles and materials.
- Unique brick detailing, vinyl and metal siding as per elevation, with complimentary roof.
- Decorative exterior lights on front façade.
- Front metal door with brushed chrome finish grip set, insulated and deadbolt installed.
- Large, bright vinyl Low-E casement windows throughout, as per plan. All operating windows with screens.
- All sliding patio doors to be vinyl with Low-E glass and screened.
- Durable, maintenance free, pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and down pipes all colour coordinated.
- 2-ply modified bitumen for flat roof as per manufacturer’s recommendation.
- All doors and windows to be fully caulked.
- All exterior doors are complete with weather stripping.
- Sod and walkways are in accordance with Municipal Requirements.
- Precast or poured concrete slab walkway to front entry.
- Privacy screen where applicable.
- Terrace to have rough in gas provision for future BBQ hookup.
- 2’ X 6’ exterior wood construction with insulation to exterior walls, in accordance with the Ontario Building Code.
- 5/8” tongue and grove sub-floor with joints to be sanded and fastened with screws and nails.
- Poured concrete front porch.
HEATING AND PLUMBING SYSTEMS
- Combination Boiler & High Velocity Air Handler System (which system will be a rental unit and shall not form part of the Residential Unit).
- Individually controlled cooling system as per Ontario Building Code (which system will be a rental unit and shall not form part of the Residential Unit).
- Heat Recovery Ventilation or Energy Recovery Ventilator system as per Ontario Building Code.
- Drain water heat recovery unit as per plan (which system will be a rental unit and shall not form part of the Residential Unit).
- 100 AMP electrical service with circuit-breaker panel in accordance with the Ontario Hydro Requirements.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove and dryer, both with vents to be vented to exterior.
- Bathrooms and powder room outlets are wired with a Ground fault indicator.
- Electronic smoke detector(s) installed as per the Ontario Building Code.
- Electronic carbon monoxide detector(s) installed as per the Ontario Building Code.
- Ceiling fixtures in all bedrooms, hallways, kitchen, breakfast area, laundry, great room, den, and mechanical room, as per plan.
- White decora plugs and switches throughout finished areas.
- Bathrooms to receive strip lighting centered over the bathroom vanities and pedestal sink in the powder room, as per plan.
- Rough-in cable T.V. outlets in great room, and all bedrooms, as per plan.
- Rough-in wiring for telephone provided, as per plan.
- Rough-in for security system.
- Exhaust fans installed on separate switch to all finished bathrooms and vented to the exterior.
- Electrical door chimes.
- Terrace to have one electrical plug.
The warranty is limited to the warranty provided pursuant to the Ontario New Home Warranty Plan Act.
All references to features are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendor’s sole discretion. All features and finishes where Purchaser(s) are given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the Vendor’s predetermined standard selections. The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model suite or sales office display including broadloom, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, flooring, upgrade kitchen cabinets, stained staircases, and railings etc. may be for display purposes and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein. In an effort to continuously improve its product, the Vendor reserves the right to alter floor plans, exteriors, specifications and prices without notice. All renderings, floor plans and maps in brochures and sales displays are artist’s conceptions and are not necessarily to scale and the dimensions are approximate and may vary. All references to size, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry name or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards and tolerances. Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa and actual product size may very slightly as a result. The measurements adhere to the rules and regulations of the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area. Specifications may change without notice. E.& 0. E.